Skip to main content
  • Home
  • Registration Information

Registration Information

To register your student at one of our schools you may use the School Locator link to locate your school of residence. A parent or legal guardian should take the following items to the school to complete the registration packet:

Current utility bill
Birth certificate
Immunization Records
Records from last school
Parent/guardian ID
Guardianship documentation if applicable
IEP/504 if applicable

Boundary Search


Immunization Requirements

Intra-District Transfer Requests

To request a transfer between schools within the Chaffey Joint Union High School District please complete an Intra-District transfer request and return to your school of residence.

Intra-District Transfer Request Information Sheet PDF
Intra-District Transfer Request English PDF
Intra-District Transfer Request Spanish PDF