The Special Education Department ensures that all students with disabilities have available to them a free appropriate public education in the least restrictive environment. We emphasize special education and related services designed to meet their unique needs and prepares them for employment and independent living. Our office is committed to:
• Ensuring appropriate programs and services are provided to meet the needs of each student with disabilities.
• Ensuring a full continuum of programs is available to each student with exceptional needs.
• Assuring that each student with disabilities is integrated within the district curriculum and extracurricular activities as appropriate.
• Assuring the availability of due process rights for all students and their parents.
• Increasing awareness of parents of students with exceptional needs.
• Maintaining opportunities for sharing technical resources.
• Maintaining lines of communication with parents, staff, and the Community
Advisory Committee (CAC). CJUHSD's CAC representative is Jennifer Medina.
Phone: 909-988-8511 Ext 2610
Phone: 909-988-8511 Ext 2611